Hang with Dad!
Father’s Day is right around the corner and we want to make sure it is a memorable one! Here’s our list of fun things to do with Dad!
Father’s Day is right around the corner and we want to make sure it is a memorable one! Here’s our big long list of fun things to do with Dad!
- Head over to Madison Children’s Museum! Dad will love hanging out with the kids. Get him on the rooftop-he’ll appreciate the nice view!
- Go fishing together and cook up your catchings for diner that night.
- Visit the Henry Villas Zoo.
- Attend the Mallards Baseball game at the duck pond with MCM!
- Go biking around one of Madison’s lakes or on your local bike trail.
- Kick back, make some popcorn and watch movies together.
- If you want to get out of the house, go to a theater to see a new movie.
- Make Dad his favorite diner! Get the kids to help.
- Or take Dad out to eat at his favorite spot!
- Head out of some of our great state parks like Devil’s Lake or Governor Dodge to camp out or take a swim!
- He will love the Essen Haus Grill out.
- Have Dad teach the kids how to grill. It will be fun and everyone will love the results-yum!
- Help Dad around the house. If the kids are older they can help with things like mowing the lawn or taking out the trash. If they are young have them help with things like wiping down tables or picking up clutter from the floors.
- Attend the Middleton Beach Party together to soak up some rays.
- Walk the Arboretum together during this special event.
- Get artsy and make some pictures frames.
- Rent a canoe or boat and paddle around one of our great lakes!
- Get ice-cream on the Union Terrace and watch the sun set.
- Hug Dad. A lot. He deserves it.
- Go to the Capitol Square farmers market together on Saturday and make a meal together on Sunday with all the fresh food you just bought!